Business Rep Dale Gentile Reports, “After two days of hard bargaining we came to an agreement which was ratified by 85% of the Membership”.
- 4 year agreement – 2%, 2%, 2.5%, 2.5%
- New Harassment language
- Voluntary Overtime for Senior Employees
- The deletion of the Tuesday to Saturday shift
- Option to Join Machinists Union Pension Plan
- Benefits Improvements:
- STD. from $501.00 to a max of $750.00 (60% of regular earnings)
- LTD. from $3500.00 per month to a max of $10,000 per month (65% of regular earnings)
- Direct Pay Drug Card plus % paid was increased to 85% from 80%
- Orthopedic shoes increased to 1-pair from a max $150.00 reimbursement.
- New vision care for the entire family – $150.00 per family member plus eye exams at $75.00