In anticipation of tomorrow’s release of the Federal Budget, the CCPA has produced a counter budget.
There is a also a two page summary of the 10 priorities which guided this counter budget.
1) Reduce Povery and Inequity
2) Bring Down Unemployment
3) Restore Fairness to the Tax System
4) Create a National Accessible Child Care Program
5) Expand Our Public Health Care System and Create a National Pharmacare Plan
6) Repair Our Cities and Build Sustainable Communities
7) Protect and Improve Federal Pensions
8) Invest in First Nations
9) Invest in Post Secondary Education
10) Address Our Enviromental Challenges